(U//FAU) Government and Police Extremism: Current Globally Warming Climate Fueling Hasty Judgment and Hot Tempers
UNCLASSIFIED//FOR ANY USE
This product is a public response to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) report entitled Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment, and is an example of an actual intelligence assessment, to facilitate a greater understanding of the phenomenon of government encroachment onto civil liberties, as well as expanding police violence across the United States. The information is provided to anyone so they may effectively deter, prevent, preempt, or respond to tyrannical, unconstitutional, or violent attacks against the people of the United States. The Feds should not exert efforts to influence domestic public opinion.
This report has specific information that some police across the nation are currently engaging in acts of violence, and the DHS may be isolating patriots and other citizens by playing on their fears about being called a terrorist for exercising their natural rights as declared in the Constitution and Bill of Rights, specifically the First, Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments, among others. The economic downturn and the election of the first African American president present the perfect opportunity to play the left against the right, the right against their own, and the government and police against anyone they so choose, without regard to any legally binding documents, and without prosecution, because these parties are the only ones capable of exercising force.
- Threats from white supremacist and violent antigovernment groups have always existed, and are nothing new. Nevertheless, the timing is right to make concerned or outspoken Americans guilty and scared to petition or protest the government.
- Many citizens are concerned about the election of the most liberal president in U.S. history, and while it was previously written that it is their right to disagree with the president’s policies, this is apparently no longer a valid fact, as displayed through DHS propaganda.
The current economic and political climate has some similarities to the rest of our nation’s history, when citizens disagreed with, petitioned, and protested their government on a number of bases.
- In the 1700s, a group of men grew weary of an imposing, domineering, and tyrannical government, and took arms against them. It turned out they were right, that they should have been afforded liberty, and they founded the United States of America.
- In the 1960s, blacks protested (sometimes violently) for rights which should always have been theirs. It turned out they were right, too.
The possible passage of new restrictions on firearms and the return of military veterans have nothing to do with each other, but:
- The possible passage of new restrictions on firearms should be resisted by every man, woman, and child, as firearms are necessary to the security of a free state, and vital in protecting the citizens from the advances of a tyrannical government, should such actions ever be taken.
- The return of military veterans should be celebrated by every man, woman, and child, as they have offered their life in protection of and in service to our country, and as we are assured of one less American death in a war we should never have entered and should not be fighting to this day.
Current Economic and Political Climate
This report assesses that a number of economic and political factors are driving a resurgence in government imposition and police violence. The citizens of this country are now scared to protest the authorities, and many of those who do, do not have the economic means to dispute the government in an expensive court system.
- A recent example of the potential violence associated with a rise in police violence may be found in the shooting death of a black man in California who was lying on the sidewalk, unarmed, and was not resisting arrest.
Exploiting Economic Downturn
The government is exploiting the economic downturn by sticking its hands into previously private businesses, increasingly interfering in capitalism, and making the rich feel guilty about their money.
Historical Presidential Election
The government is harnessing this historical election as a way to make non-liberals feel guilty about not voting for a black man, turning politics into racism.
- Most statements by leftwing extremists have been absolutely ridiculous, saying that political activists and protesters are “a bunch of teabagging rednecks”, among other things.
Revisiting the Last 230+ Years
Paralleling the current national climate, anti-tyranny extremists during the 1770s exploited a variety of social issues and political themes to increase group visibility and recruit new members. Prominent among these themes were the militia movement’s opposition to gun control efforts, criticism of free trade agreements (particularly those with other States) and highlighting persistent government infringement on civil liberties. During the 1770s, these issues contributed to a Revolution, where the People of the American colonies overthrew the tyrannical British government and installed a Republic founded on Liberty, one which is under attack by the current police state.
Economic Hardship and Extremism
The Federal Reserve, an unconstitutional, unelected “fourth branch” of the US Government, has the power to control the economy through the power to effectively “print money”. This means they have the power to create inflation or deflation at will, which also gives them the power to bring economic hardship upon the American people with a flick of the pen. This is Extremely dangerous as it exposes the fact that the Federal Reserve Note currency which we know as “the dollar” can be effectively destroyed by hyperinflation, if so desired, since it is backed by absolutely nothing.
If there is one thing we should immediately determine about the issue of Illegal Immigration, it would be that it is Illegal. As such, it seems obvious that government agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security would take an interest in enforcing immigration laws. However, it has instead decided to attack those who are concerned about illegal immigration, implying that they could possibly be terrorist extremists. Illegal immigration is an important issue that should be dealt with because:
- our government was specifically instituted to protect the rights of American citizens against foreign persons
- legal immigration is no longer considered necessary
- ignorance of the issue implies ignorance of the rule of law, a dangerous precedent to set
- illegal immigrants are being treated as being above the law, which has caused our hospitals and schools to deteriorate rapidly
Legislative and Judicial Drivers
Many American citizens perceive recent gun control legislation as a threat to their right to bear arms, since this legislation is real and actually is a threat to their right to bear arms and in response have increased weapons and ammunition stockpiling, as well as renewed participation in paramilitary training exercises. Since the Second Amendment clearly provides for the legality of gun ownership, and since we live in a free country, these choices are none of the government’s business. Period.
- H.R. 45, Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009, would “provide for the implementation of a system of licensing for purchasers of certain firearms and for a record of sale system for those firearms, and for other purposes”. This is illegal.
- H.R. 17, Citizens’ Self-Defense Act of 2009, would “protect the right to obtain firearms for security, and to use firearms in defense of self, family, or home, and to provide for the enforcement of such right”. It is a sad state of affairs that a bill of this nature is even necessary, since the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights clearly stated this right from the start.
Bulk purchases of ammunition, does not an extremist make. And because debates over constitutional rights are intense (this is the nature of political debate), does not mean that American citizens on the “right” side of the issue will all of a sudden become “radical”.
Perceived Threat from Abuses of Current Administration
The current Administration is full of liars and tax cheats. Their blatant disregard for the Constitution is more apparent every day.
- Rahm Emanuel has discussed Obama’s plan for a “compulsory service”, but won’t admit it’s a draft. He also supports total gun bans, a blatant casting aside of the Second Amendment. Since that idea was cast out by the DC courts, he now supports a “No Fly, No Buy” policy where citizens on the government “No Fly” list cannot buy a firearm. This is a total circumvention of the court system, and blatantly unconstitutional.
- Eric Holder’s Department of Justice has recently informed the state of Georgia that they can no longer use a voter verification process, which would allow non-citizens to register to vote in Georgia.
- Tim Geithner recently made an appearance at the Bilderberg meeting, which is illegal under the Logan Act. He also changed his stance on the subject of an international, global currency (something which would shred U.S. sovereignty even more) in a matter of less than 24 hours.
Disgruntled Military Veterans or Disgruntled Cops?
Some military veterans are disgruntled because the president has considered making them pay for their own battle wounds. They may also be disgruntled because DHS is training youth how to take down, well, “terrorists” in the form of “disgruntled Iraq war veterans”. Apparently they should be happy about their treatment, even though stories of “disgruntled Iraq war veterans” are few and far between.
Cops, on the other hand, seem to have a growing, raging cancer. Some police are good people; in fact, one would hope that most are. But the increasing amount of police extremist violence has angered the American people:
- May 2009 – A pastor in the Southwest was beaten and tazed by Border Patrol and DPS for “failure to obey a police officer”, a phantom charge made up on the spot. Citizens are only obliged to follow lawful commands by police officers; ordering a citizen out of his vehicle for no reason is not lawful.
- May 2009 – A policeman caught a suspect after a chase, and after the suspect had clearly surrended and was lying on the ground, the officer kicked him in the face. In America, the courts render judgment and punishment, not the gun-toting reckoners.
- May 2009 – Oklahoma Highway Patrol fight with an EMT who is attempting to transport an injured woman to the hospital. The cops shown here clearly feel that inflicting pain on a fellow public servant is more important than the life of an innocent citizen they are sworn to protect.
- February 2009 – A Washington sheriff’s deputy kicks, slams, and beats a young girl, apparently for kicking her shoes off disrespectfully.
- March 2007 – A dirty, abusive cop bodyslammed a defenseless woman, knocking her unconscious and breaking her jaw, among other things.
- The list could go on and on. A simple search for “police brutality” on the internet yields hundreds, thousands, of results. The people have become afraid of their “peace officers”. It is time for the good apples to speak out against the bad, and take back the force.
Here is a useless graphic depicting nothing of value, but all reports are supposed to have graphics, right?
The American People will no longer tolerate the abusive actions of this government. We may be criminalized for dissent, but we are no longer scared. We hereby request that the government end its war on We The People and the Constitution.
Recipients of this document should report information concerning criminal government or police actions to every able person and every source they can. Please consider these few final thoughts by fellow statesman Thomas Jefferson:
- When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
- Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government.
- The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.